Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trying something new



Just receiving my coloring kit from Bzzagent.com


I will admit I was a little leary of this process, as I am trusting the color choice of someone I have never met. The process of ordering was really simple, just answer a few questions and they will customize your coloring kit for you. I received this kit in a few days.

My before shot (don't mind my tired look - it was a long day at work!)

During, don't I look cute??

And after - just did a quick blow dry; tomorrow I will straighten it before I go to work.

After seeing the after shot, I really, really need a hair cut! I wanted to grow it out, but just not digging how it looks right now!

I do like the color, it is a little more orange/red to my normal red I go with, but its not bad. The eSalon was a fun thing to try out, but I don't think I will go with them again. The color kit was more of an oil base process and I don't really care for that. I prefer the creme base color kits. If you want to try this process out, you can get a 50% discount using this link: eSalon

post signature

2 comments:

tika md said...

that's look so nice jodi... nice red.. i like it...:)

tika md said...

nice hair jodi...