Monday, December 02, 2013

Work at home jobs

I am on the hunt to find a great "work at home" job. I am starting to miss having my own money, and the pinching of pennies is starting to wear on me! I don't want to go back into the work force, as I love being home, I just want to find something that I can do from home. There are several house cleaning services in cary nc, just need to see if there are any in Michigan.

I am still holding out hope for my crafting business to take off! I am going to go check out an open house this weekend at a place that I just might be able to rent out a space for a small monthly fee to display my items. We shall see how it goes! As for now, I will still keep listing things on my FB page. And taking orders here and there for fun items!

post signature

0 comments: