Saturday, March 16, 2013

17 years

Today my love and I are celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. We were going to go to Las Vegas to celebrate and renew our vows, but health issues with both of our fathers kept up staying close to home. So we have decided on heading over to the east side of the state. We went to Frankenmuth and Birch Run for some window shopping and shop shopping!

It was really nice to explore Bronner's with not many customers in there. I love looking at all the Christmas ornaments and get ideas of what I might possibly want to do in the future. We then went and had dinner at the Bavarian Inn and then some more shopping. We checked into our hotel and vegged for the night.

We woke to snow, so not what I wanted, as we were heading to Birch Run to shop! Going in and out of stores in the snow/cold was not on my agenda! We made the best of it!

post signature

0 comments: