Sunday, February 17, 2013

He always goes back

The hubby always goes back to the classic Fender design for guitars. He has been working on a new design all weekend. Well, when he wasn't over at his dads working on the latest guitar. He has put the final coat of clear on the body. So I am hoping this will be the end...for now! I do know that he will never truely be done with making guitars, as its in his blood. Just hope that the next one doesn't take as long to make, and that he can possibly have this be a part time job for him so I don't have to work anymore!

We have a house to get spruced up, and on the market! I am thinking I need to get a fire going on both him and myself to get the house ready, and for me to find a part time job!

post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
say that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping
you write once more soon!

My weblog :: Miami diet centers
My page: Miami weight loss