Friday, October 12, 2012

Thinking Christmas already

I know its only October, but I have Christmas on my mind. Now that I am working full time, I will have more money to spend. Will I go overboard? No, just a little more than I have done in the past.

The boys, will more than likely just get money, as they never know what they want, and it will just be easier. I hope I have it relayed enough with my hubby to not get me anything, as I want us to save up for a trip to somewhere tropical for our anniversary in March!

I am on the hunt for the best selection melissa & doug puzzles for a friends daughter, as she is really into puzzles right now, and I love this brand.

I need to figure out how to rearrange my living room, to fit all the Christmas stuff. The way I have done it the last few years, is old. We just didn't think our purchase through enough when we bought our new living room furniture... while I love it, its just sooooo big!

post signature

0 comments: