Thursday, August 23, 2012

Football season

I have been hearing all the talks about football pools again, if I knew more about football, I would want to get in on this, but alas I know squat! I never paid much attention to the sport growing up, just liked going to the games to hang out with friends.

For the last month, we were over run with frantic parents trying to get their kids in for sports physicals, and with them complaining about helmet shop helmets, as the ones from their schools or organizations were either way to small, or way to big or their kids heads.

What got me laughing was when they complained about having to pay for the physicals, when we told them that their insurance couldn't be billed for this. So glad I don't have to deal with that any more, with being at the call center!

post signature

0 comments: