Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clean up time

Just before we went on vacation, we made a dump run after cleaning up the basement and cleaned out the garage. I still don't know how we accumulate so much "stuff"! We didn't think we would have enough stuff to justify borrowing my father in laws trailer, but we were proved wrong again! We definitely filled it up!

Now that the garage is cleaned out I really want to put my SUV in it, I don't want to have to clean it off come this winter! But in order to do this we need to look into one of those small metal buildings, you know a shed! We may even be able to get the bikes out of the basement if we had the extra storage for them (can't put them in the garage as its not attached to the house, and we don't have a locking garage door. We have had some bikes stolen over the years, so for now they are stored in the basement.

post signature

0 comments: