Thursday, May 31, 2012

Road trips

My oldest's girlfriend took a road trip to North Carolina a few weeks ago to check out a college. I loved looking at all the pictures she took. If she does transfer down there, she will be missed back here in Michigan. She has been busy making lists of what she will need if she does indeed move. One being a raleigh accountant carson thorn or something like that, well if she gets a job. She just may take the time off from work, and solely put all her time into her studies.

I have a funny feeling that if this does happen, C will put in a request to transfer to a store down there, if they have one near by. And let me tell you... that will bother me to no end. As much as I complain about him being back home, with him being out of state, will be so much harder!

post signature

0 comments: