Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday thoughts

The busyness between birthday's has come to a close. I still feel like Trent was giped out of a birthday, but he didn't say he wanted anything. He never does though. I may still get him some money and call it a day. He did get to go to Cook's for his chili dogs with his dad, and then off to 3 Mile Project with a friend.

I am trying to get caught up on all of the shows I recorded over the last week. Biggest Loser being one of them. After years of watching this show I still wonder "how safe are diet pills?", and have any of them went on that roller coaster of a ride. I still don't like the brother/sister from Rockford, and so hope neither of them are the winner. After this show, I need to watch a few other shows, then I can go to bed, so I can start the week all over again! Yay me! But on a brighter note... the week will end with my girls only weekend in Chicago!

post signature

0 comments: