Friday, April 13, 2012

Shopping

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

I am all about some deals when I am shopping! I just went to Direc4u.com and found some great ones! I feel like I do when I leave Kohls! That place is like the Mecca of sales! Every time I leave there they tell me that I saved as much if not more than what I actually spent there. It makes buying jewlery and clothes and home goods not feel like such a bad idea! That is until I get home and my husband asks me the dreaded question. "How much did you spend at the store?" I always get so mad when he asks me that! I will always start to tell him about how much I saved and what was on sale for fifty percent and what was seventy-five percent off. He usually cuts me off and just asks how much I spent. This just makes me mad because I am proud of the fact the I buy things that are on sale! I am trying to be frugal, I just also want our house to be nice and don't want to wear the same thing over and over again!



post signature

0 comments: