Thursday, March 08, 2012

Really????

So after browsing facebook this morning, I found this post on Wood TV 8's page about the Mich.: $1M lotto winner cut from food assistance.

Seriously, she is complaining that they took away her food stamp allowance!?!? She just won a million dollars! I have said so many times that the state of Michigan seriously needs to overhaul the whole government assistance program, as there are so many people out there that scam the system! Case in point! This person has two... not one but TWO houses and is complaining!??!? If you have two freaking houses, how the hell do you even qualify to get food stamps!??!?!?!?

I think I need to go back to not reading any news articles! This just gets my blood boiling! Time to go do some blocking/hiding pages on facebook now!

post signature

0 comments: