Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Hunger Games

I just finished this series. The first book, I was disturbed by it, as I thought it was sick and twisted, that they would use kids from the ages of 12 to 18, to be thrown into a lottery to be pulled for the "games". They fight to the death to the sole victor. As sick as the book was, I couldn't stop reading. I proceeded to the 2nd and 3rd books rather quickly, and finished up the last one on Friday.

I am now ready for the movie that will be coming out in March. Now I need to find a new series to read. But then again, I have a ton of books that I have downloaded to my Kindle, I just have to pick one and start reading. I love getting the free ones, just have to remember what they are about, as I have been downloaded them all month and don't remember.

post signature

0 comments: