Monday, January 02, 2012

Cooking for real

Author: Joyce Mccall

Being at home all day with the kids means I spend a lot of time thinking about what we’re all going to eat. I’ve got the time to make a great meal so why should I – there’s something to be said for taking your duties as a homemaker seriously and really working to feed your family well. I love my family to death but it’s been nice having a McLean internet provider at home so I can spend time on the chat rooms for other foodies like me – I’ve learned so much! Besides the endless technique tips I’ve gotten it’s the recipes that really make it worth it. There’s something to be said for having a go-to meal for every night of the week and that’s what I’ve been working on – making sure my family is well fed and it all falls within the budget my husband and I have set for food. Who would have guessed I’d be the gourmet of the household? He cooked for me on our very first date!


post signature

0 comments: