Saturday, December 03, 2011

My dream home




I love looking at different ideas for my dream home. I have a specific style I want. Its very similar to the above picture. It will be set back in the woods a ways off the road, as John likes to be secluded.

I have the exact fireplace I want pictured in my head, and really love this one for the outdoors by the hot tub. That will be near the pool that will have an automatic pool cover to make things easier for me!! The pool house will also double as a craft area for me, that will be my little hide a way!

The master bedroom will have the most perfect master bath, with a jacuzzi tub, something like this would be nice! There will be a separate shower stall, that will have multiple shower heads, a his and hers sink. And most importantly, a HUGE walk in closet that will have more than enough room for all my clothes, shoes and purses!

Its a good thing I am starting a job this week, as my dream will soon become a reality!

post signature

0 comments: