Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lions won!

What a game! Now granted I fell asleep and missed two quarters, but it was a close game most of the way. Just as I was getting ready to head out to get some food, I saw that they were down by a few, and it was at the 2 minute warning. I didn't think they would pull it off, and that it would be over with before I got back. But I should have known, 2 minutes can turn into 15, just like that!

I heard screaming and cheering, and knew that the game was still on and the Detroit must have done something good. They scored and were ahead by 1 point. The other team were getting ready for a field goal, when Trent yells out, block it! And sure enough they did, and that was the end of the game! Whew!

They are that much closer to the playoffs!

post signature

0 comments: