Monday, November 14, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... Novermber 14, 2011

Outside my window... its looking a little cold

I am thinking... that I want an omelet

From the learning rooms... I have figured out some new knitting patterns

I am thankful for... my hubby's job that is still allowing me to stay home without doing daycare

From the kitchen... not a whole lot going on today

I am wearing... jeans and a sweatshirt

I am reading... Night of the Living Dead Christian by Matt Mikalatos that I am reading for a review

I am hoping... for Spectrum to call me about the job I interviewed for

I am creating... some bearded hats for some customers

I am hearing... the birds chirping

Around the house... its very quiet and I kinda like it

One of my favorite things... the smell of Thanksgiving dinner cooking in the kitchen

A few plans for the rest of the week...Knitting and getting ready for the first part of Twilight movie finale!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: