Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Skin miracle in a bottle??

I was excited to see that the mailman left me a package the other day when I got home; and even more excited to see if my bzz kit.

I have been using the under eye recovery and wrinkle repair cream for a week now and I have seen some improvement. I am only hoping that the next week I see an even more drastic improvement.

Wrinkle Repair Daily Cream SPF30
-Softens lines and wrinkles
-Brightens skin and makes it more vibrant
-Helps skin stay youthful and fewer wrinkles and dark spots
-Protects against sun damage - the number one cause of aging.

DLK Under Eye Recovery
-Uncovers fresh, energized and beautiful eyes in 14 days
-Soothes and deflates puffiness
-Decreases dark cirles as it brightens
-Boosts collagen to smooth the signs of wrinkles
-Minimizes future eye bags by stopping liquid accumulation and inhibiting loss of elasticity

Dr. Lewinn's products are amazing, and I have some samples just for you! The first 4 who comment will receive them.

I'm a BzzAgent and that I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

post signature

0 comments: