Monday, October 24, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... October 24, 2011

Outside my window... Its still pretty dark out

I am thinking... about all I have to do today, and all I really want to do is go back to bed.

From the learning rooms... I have figured out some new knitting patterns

I am thankful for... my hubby's job that is still allowing me to stay home without doing daycare

From the kitchen... I will be baking: muffins, cookies and nanner bread and making spaghetti sauce for the month.

I am wearing... jeans and a sweatshirt

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... for Spectrum to call me about the job I interviewed for

I am creating... some slippers for Christmas presents

I am hearing... the squeaky chair

Around the house... I have lots of Monday housework to do

One of my favorite things... lots of downtime on the weekend

A few plans for the rest of the week...meetings and knitting

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
This is me and my grandpa... been thinking about him lately


post signature

0 comments: