Monday, October 31, 2011

Curious as a Cat

Join in on the fun over at Curious as a Cat

1) You arrive at work to find all the items in your cube packed up in a box. There's no note and you have no idea what is going on. What do you do? Begin to panic just a little bit and wonder if I still have a job

2) What continent would you most like to visit? Explain why. Have you been there before? Is it the last one to check off your list? Australia. I have never been there, but really would like to visit, as I love their accent!

3) List some good memories of your father. I can't think of any

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


What first comes to mind, is that I would love to own this, as I love the circle rooms on either end of the house.

post signature

0 comments: