Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bathroom remodel

This is the latest brainstorm of my hubby. He wants to tile the shower/tub, and possibly the floor. I don't know if I want to take on this project, as we only have the one bathroom. This seems like a catastrophe just waiting to happen. But with that said, he has been looking at different ideas, and flooring possibilities, one beeing an alloc original laminate floor.

I would just like to put down some all in one laminate, as I know for a fact that the floor itself up there isn't level, and what a headache we had with out kitchen floor when we put in hardwood!

I don't foresee this happening very fast, as he is so slow on the projects we need to get done. I just want him to patch the wall so I can paint, as least that part can be done, and if we do indeed put in a new floor, then I won't have to be so careful in the painting!

post signature

0 comments: