Monday, August 29, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "August 29, 2011

Outside my window... The sky is filling up with lots of puffy white clouds.

I am thinking... that its going to be a jeans and tshirt kind of day, its a little chilly outside.

From the learning rooms... not much learning going on this week

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... no baking/cooking today

I am wearing... jeans and a t-shirt

I am reading... Winter's Awakening

I am hoping... for a job to be sprung on me...

I am creating... some golf club covers for my FIL for Christmas

I am hearing... the TV...

Around the house... I have lots to get done before my sister in law comes to house sit for the weekend

One of my favorite things... a homegrown tomato in a yummy salad

A few plans for the rest of the week...visiting my cousin, knitting and getting ready to go away for the weekend

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



post signature

0 comments: