Monday, August 15, 2011

Daybook





For Today... "Aug. 15, 2011

Outside my window... Its just starting to get light out

I am thinking... that I want to go back to bed

From the learning rooms... I am trying to come up with a plan, that's all I am going to say for now.

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I have to get started on the dishes

I am wearing... yoga pants and a tshirt

I am reading... Love Finds You in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania by Annalisa Daughtery

I am hoping... the rain holds off until after our tubing trip on Saturday!

I am creating... some knitted socks.... that are taking forever!

I am hearing... the TV

Around the house... I have many projects that need to be started/finished, but I have no ambition to tackle them

One of my favorite things... being able to sleep in for as long as I want to during the week!

A few plans for the rest of the week...hanging out at home, as my partner in crime is on vacation with her parents

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: