Monday, July 18, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "July 18, 2011

Outside my window... The sun is up and its hot already...

I am thinking... that it may be impossible to find a cheap cowboy hat...

From the learning rooms... I finally figured out a knit stitch...

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I have some baking to do (even on this hot, hot, hot day), spaghetti, chicken parmesan, and BBQ chicken (for Trent) is on the menu

I am wearing... shorts and a tank top

I am reading... The Texan by Joan Johnston

I am hoping... that my plans for a trip to Ohio to see my blog friends, Tina and Karen, happens!

I am creating... a plan to get some knitted projects complete so I can have them ready for some craft shows this fall

I am hearing... the TV... Trent and I are watching "Cyberbully" that we recorded last night

Around the house... I have lots of house work, laundry and yard work to get done

One of my favorite things... spending time with my guys - it was a great weekend

A few plans for the rest of the week...sending Trent to camp, hanging out at the beach, and possibly a camping trip

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: