Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy week

Lots going on this week. After the way the week ended last week, we have lots of funerals going on with the mass murder, which I forgot about when I was coming back from the store and got caught up in all the traffic of everyone trying to get into the funeral home.

Then there is the funeral of the Former First Lady, Betty Ford. Today it was in California, and then she will be arriving here in MI tomorrow, with a public viewing at night, then the funeral on Thursday.

I have my grand opening party for Thirty One on Thursday, that I hope is a hit, as I really want to make a go of this!! And then some more shopping to do to get Trent ready for camp next week. Along with making some phone calls to get Trent signed up for drivers training... Yikes!

post signature

0 comments: