Monday, June 27, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "June 27, 2011

Outside my window... The sun is shining, the birds are singing... I think its going to be a great day!

I am thinking... about the baking I am going to do today.

From the learning rooms... I am trying to come up with a plan, that's all I am going to say for now.

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I will be doing some baking, have to get caught up on some of my normal Saturday baking.

I am wearing... jammie pants and a tank top

I am reading... Learning by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping... that my hubby doesn't forget to bring home his paycheck from last week

I am creating... a few things: socks (which I have become addicted to!), and some head bands. I am hoping this will take off, so I can get alot of knitted things made to hopefully put in some craft shows, and get a sale business going, via online.

I am hearing... the birds singing

Around the house... I have lots of cleaning to do, as last week was our vacation, and I didn't do much

One of my favorite things... reading on the deck first thing in the morning, before all of the busyness of the day starts.

A few plans for the rest of the week...I will be making jam, working out, going to the beach, a park party and lots of knitting I am hoping.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: