Monday, June 13, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "June 13, 2011

Outside my window... The sun is shining, the birds are singing... I think its going to be a great day!

I am thinking... about all I have to get done before I go camping for the next few days with friends

From the learning rooms... things are on hold for a few days

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I will be making a batch of spaghetti sauce that will keep my hubby happy for dinner for the next few nights

I am wearing... my jammies and a robe

I am reading... Honeysuckle Summer by Sherrie Woods

I am hoping... that the we don't get rained on while camping

I am creating... nothing much as of right now

I am hearing... the birds singing

Around the house... I have lots to get done before I leave

One of my favorite things... relaxing on the deck after a long, hard day of housework

A few plans for the rest of the week...camping with friends

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: