Friday, May 27, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "May 23, 2011

Outside my window... its raining

I am thinking... that a late afternoon/evening nap is in order

From the learning rooms... I am studying a patter for some flip flop socks

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I have a sink full of dishes to tackle

I am wearing... a hoddie, tank tops and yoga pants

I am reading... Hope in a Jar by Beth Harbison

I am hoping... that the rain lets up soon

I am creating... flip flop socks

I am hearing... the TV

Around the house... I have a few more things to finish up on my to do list for my Monday routine

One of my favorite things... a clean house after a long day of upset cleaning

A few plans for the rest of the week...not much going on as the weather doesn't look promising, and it makes me just want to stick around the house

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Photobucket

Just something that is calling my name lately. Gonna have to answer this call soon! LOL

post signature

0 comments: