Monday, April 25, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "April 25, 2011

Outside my window... the sun is out and its not a bad day

I am thinking... that a late afternoon/evening nap is in order

From the learning rooms... nothing much going on

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I need to clean up the dinner dishes

I am wearing... a hoddie, tank tips and yoga pants

I am reading... Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

I am hoping... my hubby gets home early tonight

I am creating... some monster pants (knitting)

I am hearing... the TV with some weird show Trent is watching

Around the house... I have a few more things to finish up on my to do list for my Monday routine

One of my favorite things... a clean house after a long day of upset cleaning

A few plans for the rest of the week...breakfast meeting at church, hair cut/brow wax, oil change, grocery shop, trip to Columbus for the Women of Faith conference

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Photobucket

post signature



post signature

0 comments: