Monday, April 11, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... "April 11, 2011

Outside my window... Its rather gray out, the breeze makes it chillier than what the actual air temp is showing,

I am thinking... about what I want to make for lunch.

From the learning rooms... I want to learn how to play the piano

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I have lots of cleaning to do from my weekend baking

I am wearing... jeans, a tank top and a sweatshirt.

I am reading... The Judgement by Beverly Lewis

I am hoping... for a nook for my birthday

I am creating... a knitted monster for a friend, as a surprise

I am hearing... the washer spinning and it doesn't sound good, guess I had better go check on it

Around the house... I have a few more things to finish up on my to do list for my Monday routine

One of my favorite things... fresh cut grass... so can't wait for that first mow of the season!

A few plans for the rest of the week...working out every morning, tanning, lunch with my hubby, birthday shopping and knitting

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: