Monday, March 28, 2011



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... March 28, 2011

Outside my window... Its a beautiful day! The temps could be a little warmer, but the sun is shining, so its all good

I am thinking... about my upcoming girls only weekend in Chicago

From the learning rooms... I am reading about felting, and trying to figure it out.

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I have some baking to do for the rest of the week

I am wearing... jeans, a top and sweatshirt

I am reading... "Plain Proposal" by Beth Wiseman

I am hoping... that I didn't do any significant damage to my car

I am creating... a knitting bag that will be felted

I am hearing... the TV, I am getting caught up on some shows I DVR'd

Around the house... I have a few more things to finish up on my to do list for my Monday routine

One of my favorite things... at the moment, Thin Mint cookies from the Girl Scouts

A few plans for the rest of the week...hanging out at home, working out by myself, knitting then getting ready for Chicago

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


post signature

0 comments: