Monday, March 21, 2011

Daybook



Want to play, head on over here to join in!


For Today... March 21, 2011

Outside my window... Its a really dreary Monday afternoon. I was so hoping for some sunshine today

I am thinking... about the knitting I have to fix, and then try to finish up the project.

From the learning rooms... I have some things to figure out with my knitting

I am thankful for... my health, family and friends.

From the kitchen... I just finished making the spaghetti sauce and then later will be making biscuits for our strawberry shortcake.

I am wearing... yoga pants, a tank top and a zip up jacket.

I am reading... What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller

I am hoping... that the weather forecast for this week is a fluke and it turns into a beautiful week!!

I am creating... some "monster pants" for a friend's little boy

I am hearing... the washer spinning

Around the house... I have a few more things to finish up on my to do list for my Monday routine

One of my favorite things... pumpkin pie.... Mmmmm

A few plans for the rest of the week...working out every morning, meeting with my Pastor, and a birthday party on Saturday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Where I will be in two weeks... Chicago!

post signature

0 comments: