Saturday, January 08, 2011

Can one really have too many?

We now have three digital cameras in the house. Two of them are mine, as I have my big camera (which I am still learning how to use) and my little one that fits nicely in my purse. You just never know when you will need a camera! And now Trent has one. We got him one for Christmas, and he is happy that it has video capability on it, but I am not so sure I like it now. He took some videos of Robyn and I dancing with the Kinnect. I need to find his and get them deleted!

My father in law is talking about getting a new camera, and I am coveting his old one, as I love the zoom range he has on it. I could go out and buy the lens I need, but I don't really have the money to do this right now. So if he buys the new one, then I will be all set, and then will have two big camera!

post signature

0 comments: