Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday blahdom

I am in a blah mood. Trent's home sick again today, and you would think I would have gone back to bed after John left, but nope. I have my Monday routine of work to get done! I am hoping to have everything done, so I can have a Twilight movie marathon with Trent until John gets home. I have to go out and either rent or buy Eclipse in a little bit, so thinking I will be buying as the video rental place isn't open yet. But first the cleaning, I will be scrubbing the kitchen faucet, as it needs a good cleaning, as well as the whole kitchen. I have been just doing a spot cleaning in there and it shows.

But what I would really like to do, is NOTHING today. Am I entitled to a "lazy day"? I think so! But then again, my hubby doesn't get one, and he is the one who deserves it the most, as he has been working really hard to provide for us.

post signature

0 comments: