Friday, November 12, 2010

Will there be?

Is the economy ever going to turn around? They are saying that by February close to 20,000 people will be losing their unemployment benefits, then what will they do? Will they look at jobs for health care? But then again, they would have to go deeper into debt as they need schooling for that.

I have been contemplating going back to school for something in the medical field, but I am so very nervous about putting us back into debt. It took us so long to get out that I just don't want to go there again, ya know!?! But then again, I don't want to go get a no paying job either. If I am going to be working outside of the house, I want it to be worth it. So here I sit, going over all my options trying to decide what I want to do with the rest of my life!

post signature

0 comments: