Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do you know what to get for yearly anniversaries?

I ask this as I am approaching the 20th anniversary of when I first started dating my now husband. Wow, really, 20 years!? Where oh where did the time go? So anyways, I went looking to see what would be a good gift to get him. Now the list I found was for wedding anniversaries, so I guess I should just wait until March and do our 15th.

Anniversary Traditional Modern
1st (Paper) Clocks, Plastic, Gold Jewelry
2nd (Cotton) China, Cotton, Calico, Garnet
3rd (Leather) Crystal, Glass, Pearls
4th anniversary presents (Fruit, Flowers) Appliances, Linen, Silk, Nylon, Blue Topaz
5th (Wood) Silverware, Sapphire
6th (Sugar, Iron) Wood, Candy, Amethyst
7th (Wool, Copper) Brass, Desk Sets, Onyx
8th (Bronze, Pottery) Appliances, Linens, Lace, Tourmaline Jewelry
9th (Pottery, Willow) Leather, Lapis Jewelry
10th (Tin, Aluminum) Diamond Jewelry
11th (Steel) Fashion, Turquoise Jewelry
12th (Silk, Linen) Pearls, Jade
13th (Lace) Textiles, Furs, Citrine
14th (Ivory) Gold Jewelry, Opal
15th (Crystal) Glass, Watches, Ruby
16th Silver hollowware, Peridot
17th Furniture, Watch
18th Porcelain, Cat's Eye Jewelry
19th Bronze, Aquamarine
20th (China) Platinum, Emerald

post signature

0 comments: