Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Biggest Loser

I am having a hard time getting into this season of the Biggest Loser. I am hoping they step it up in the next few episodes, or I am not sure I will continue to watch. Next week there will be two episodes, the normal one and then the "Where are they now" special. I am wondering if there will be any weight loss success stories, or will there be lots of back sliding on the contestants.

The shirt that Bob, the trainer, was wearing bugged the heck out of me! It looked like it was moth eaten! I mean come on, you make enough money, go buy some clothes without holes!


post signature

1 comments:

@PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

But he's in fashion! BLAHK....I agree with you 100%. Biggest Loser has been tough to swallow this season. I haven't seen so much game playing in a long time.