Friday, August 03, 2007

Blogger award


I have been given the honor of being a Schmoozer from Annie. I'm borrowing her description of a schmoozer: A schmooze award…….Schmoozing as defined by Dictionary.com is the ability to converse casually…. And I think with blogging it’s about making friends, being a friend, commenting and answering comments and having a welcoming blog.

Annie has made me truely welcome over at her blog. She seems like she has been a "friend" for a long time! So I too am giving her the award right back, for all her sweet comments she leaves me.

I now pass this along to a few of my bloggy friends who I feel deserve this award as well:
Kellie
Tina aka Palm Tree Fanatic
Bridget aka Miles to go...
Michelle
Shannon


Thanks again Annie !!

post signature

4 comments:

Kellie said...

OMG!! Jo!! I feel so blessed!! You rock girl!! Thank you so much!!

mamichelle said...

Oh my gosh!! This is my second award this week (and my first two)! I'm so excited.

So do I post this on my blog and award it to someone?

Heading to the hospital for dh's surgery.

mamichelle said...

And I forgot to say, Thank you SO much, Jodi!!! You made my week!!

Renee's Ramblings said...

Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by my blog.